Thursday 13 June 2013

THE HAMSTER WHEEL

HAMSTER WHEEL

                                              


.


First all, you must know that God loves you so much. When he reviles something to you then you should know it is for your own redemption. His word tells us that he corrects us because he loves us. You might think I just write, but I believe he is using each post on this blog as a point of contact to strengthen your faith and satisfy your quest for him.AMEN

Make no mistake, the devil is not to be taken for granted. He is the wounded lion trying to gasp his last breath. He never sleeps at our expense. He is forever on guard awaiting for us to faulter so he can find his way back into our live. My last blog post spoke about being persistence in our faith. This post seeks to elaborate on that and revile certain thing as the Holy Spirit wishes for us to know. The bible tells that at the mention of the name Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. It is with this power in the name that we are redeemed and brought to his throne through his grace. Careful my brother and careful my sister
Don't take this grace for granted. I don't mean to scare you but inasmuch as the devil (the things we are struggling with; be it physical or spiritual) bows to the name JESUS, he never gives up on the fight to take us back into captivity. Let me not bore you with a long prelude. I might as well go straight to the point.

Our enemy (the devil) never sleeps. He is hanging around in a comer somewhere waiting for the opportunity to strike and recapture. Let me tell you some of things we Christians do that allows the devil to recapture us into frustrations, poverty, fornication, lies, addictions and the like.

Remember that before you were set free, the devil had you as his so he knew you.  When you come to Christ you become a NEW BEING and we must endeavor to remain new each and every day. We can only succeed at that by not forsaking the gathering of his people and must be forever seeking his face and steading his word (no room for complacency). Failure to do this spells doom for us. This when the devil begin to suggest sin to us through our weaknesses. Like I said, he knew you before, so he is much familiar with the things that can cause you to lie, fornicate, steal, smoke, drink and he can easily set you back into frustration.

I remember before he set his grace on me and redeemed me from the captivities that held me down, I was constantly battling to set myself free with my own power. I began to read books, spoke to people, made resolution but I realized I was acting more like a mouse stack in a Hamster Wheel. I was running so fast yet I was stuck in the same place. Then as privilege as I was, his grace found me and he bestowed on me an undeserving favor-lucky me.  I realized again that it was within this period that the temptations to go back to those things become stronger than before. Beloved the devil is greatly pissed and insulted when a soul is saved  he therefore ups his arsenal in a quest to win the soul back. If you are that soul then you need to realize that there is a great warfare taken place in the spiritual realms because of you so you must help yourself.


The battles in the spirit are dealt with for us by the Holy Ghost depending on our faith. But the things of the flesh we must endeavor to take care of.

Control yourself.


When the Holy Ghost laid the above statement on my heart, he gave me an understanding that there are some battles that has been worn for us but the devil in his evil smart ways may try to win his way back into our live through very cheap and easy thing that we could deal with. We begin to mistake routine for addiction. He suggests to our mind that we needed to smoke, drink, fornicate lie to save our souls; beloved at the point when salvation comes to you, he sets you free. Therefore any quest to go back to the things you use to do is just a mirage.  
Whomsoever the son of man sets free is free indeed amen.

The devil knew you before but he does not know the NEW YOU. So don’t allow him to draw you back or keep you stack in one place in your faith. You are meant to grow spiritually and physically through his son JESUS CHRIST.  The devil knew your weakness so he want to use them against you. Prove to him that you have new strength in JESUS CHRIST.
But careful. Don't take him for granted and don't get carried away. the only way you can win the battle against him is by abiding by these few things that is working for me. (There is still more for us all to learn though)

1.      Read you bible every single day and night. Every minute meditate on it.

2.      Set Your Eyes On The BIGGEST GOAL.  That when he comes back your name will be in his book of life.
When the devil ask you “are you letting all this go? That beautiful girl? That fast cash? That great feeling? This freedom? This fame? All these?”
Tell him “I have my eye set on the Jesus. He is worth more than a million of the above thing put together. He is my focus”

3.      Break The Routine.

4.      Change your circle of friends. They influence you greatly.
 “Blessed is he that sits not in the council of the unGodly”

5.       Above all Pray Earnestly.
Pray like you are crazy. Every single minute, wherever you are. It is our sword and shield we can't afford to let our guard down.

6.      Finally learn to give thanks in everything.
This is the only way you can sail through every storm. Because you know that Jesus Has your Best Interest at heart.


inspired by the HOLY GHOST


THINK ABOUT THIS

God created us to move forward in faith and life. We are born winners. The fact is we possess an advantage that the world doesn't have; and that is JESUS CHRIST.  It’s funny how some (if not most) Christians are stuck in the same position for years but most unbelievers rapidly yield success. Must we be poor because we are Christians?




No comments:

Post a Comment